Rubix Cube Solving:
A right of passage for every intellectually inclined student. Conquering the spatial complexity created by one of the simplest designs by Erno Rubik has had generations fascinated.
At ZugZwang Academy, we want to help children learn how to break down the complexity and conquer the problem solving process through Rubix Cube and continue to do it under timed conditions. We’d like to help them learn the lesson that perfection takes effort, focus & above all patience.
Goals of the course are:
- Introduction to various algorithms (PLL, OLL, F2L)
- Mathematics of Cubing (permutations & combinations)
- Habit of performance measurement
- Tips & Tricks to increase speed
- Practice regimen for tournaments
- Tournament Rule & Etiquette
- Internal Tournaments
- Variants - 2, 4 & 5 cube.
- Visualizing through blindfold solves.