Anti-Chess (Also known as losing chess) is a variant where the objective of the game is to purposefully lose on your pieces. The first player to lose all his pieces is the winner of the game. Rules that apply are listed below:
Rules & Conditions:
- Capturing is compulsory.
- When more than one capture is available, the player may choose.
- The king has no royal power and accordingly:
- it may be captured as any other piece;
- there is no check or checkmate;
- there is no castling.
- In addition to its normal promotion options, a pawn may promote to a king.
- Stalemate is a win for the stalemated player.